Pending transaction will not complete

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Airtime Cards.

Re: Pending transaction will not complete

Postby heathersl777 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:39 pm

Same problem. Pending transaction will not resolve. My credit card was charged but I got no service. Please fix it now.
heathersl777

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:33 pm

Hi heathersl777. This is TracFone - Maria. We sincerely apologize that you've encountered a pending transaction error message. We are here for you and we would love to help out. Let us take a closer look into what is going on and ensure there is a resolution for you today. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Brndn83 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:45 pm

I've had this same problem. Says it would need 5 minutes and that I would need to turn off my phone and turn it back on and it still hasn't worked. Talked to a rep last night through the chat and he said he was going to push an update and then he did nothing at all.
Brndn83

Postby Jude » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:07 pm

Hi Brndn83. My name is TracFone Jude. Please accept our deepest apology for this experience. We do not want our customers to encounter issues about the service we offer. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Previous

Return to Airtime Cards