Didn't Get Triple Minutes/Texts/Data on order

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Airtime Cards.

Didn't Get Triple Minutes/Texts/Data on order

Postby dworsky » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:04 pm

Hi...

I have been a customer for a while (and I think I had an old account several years ago). My account has triple minutes. Every time I order a new refill card, usually the $19.99 one with 60 minutes for 90 days, my screen shows "3x" for triple is going to be applied, and shows 180 minutes, 180 texts, 180 megs of data. See screenshot attached from my order this past Saturday. Remember, only people who qualify for triple can even see the basic refills that show the triple plans.

tracfone-order-3x-6-5-21.jpg
tracfone-order-3x-6-5-21.jpg (179.27 KiB) Viewed 146 times

But, I always have to call customer service to have them manually add the tripled amounts because only 60 is added by your system despite my orders which show triple is being purchased.

Just this last weekend (June 5) I ordered a 3X 60 minute refill on your website and the second attachment here shows that I was to get 180 minutes, 180 texts, and 180 gigs of data.

tracfone-order-6-5-21.jpg
tracfone-order-6-5-21.jpg (225.23 KiB) Viewed 146 times

What did I get? I got 60 minutes, 120 texts, and 60 gigs of data. I called customer service which fixed the minutes by adding the missing 120, but they did not fix the texts and data. So could you please add the missing 120 gigs of data and the 60 missing texts?

It would be nice if you could properly code my account for triple so I don't have to go through this every time I add a refill.

Thanks,
Edgar
dworsky

Re: Didn't Get Triple Minutes/Texts/Data on order

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:34 pm

Hi dworsky. I'm TracFone - Maria. Please accept our sincere apologies. We're very sorry to learn that you did not receive the correct minutes on your phone. Allow us to further check your account so we can address your concerns To do this, kindly check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby dworsky » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:08 am

Maria...

I posted all the details about my problem above complete with screenshots of my receipt showing I ordered a refill with triple minutes/texts/data.

I am NOT going to start fresh in a chat session and I have already called customer service every time this happens. They fix it for that particular purchase, but then it happens again the next time.

Please provided me with the triple minutes/texts/data that I ordered this past Saturday, and please code my account properly for triple so I don't have to keep going through this.

Thanks,
Edgar
dworsky

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:42 pm

Hi dworsky. This is TracFone- Maria. We understand your concern. I've sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby dworsky » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:05 pm

Maria...

No one has ever called... I checked the missed messages. Because I use that phone for emergencies and rarely have it on, that is not the best way to reach me. If corporate would simply look at my screenshots and give me the missing triple, that is all that needs to be done (as well as properly coding my account so I don't have to go through this every 90 days.).

Thanks,
Edgar
dworsky

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:32 pm

Hi dworsky. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I've sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby dworsky » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:21 pm

Maria.... No one called at the time you arbitrarily scheduled.

This is an emergency phone and is rarely on.

Please escalate this so done can simply give me the triple amounts I bought as shown on the screen capture in my original post.

Thanks
dworsky

Postby dworsky » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:33 pm

Maria,

The private message set up a call to be received by me on 6/16 at 6:45pm. No one ever called.

So you know, this phone is an emergency phone is almost never turned on.

My request is simple: Look at my original post and the screenshot there of my order which showed I ordered 180 minutes/texts/data. All I want is to be given what I ordered and paid for.

It shouldn't take all these messages to get that done.

Thanks,

Edgar
dworsky

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:59 pm

Hi dworsky. This is TracFone - Maria. Please accept our sincere apologies. I've sent you a private message. Kindly check your Forum inbox.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Airtime Cards