Tracfone repeatedly deletes my minutes and data

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Airtime Cards.

Tracfone repeatedly deletes my minutes and data

Postby Antheia » Mon May 18, 2020 9:29 pm

I am a long time Tracfone customer but soon to be ex-customer if I can't get this issue resolved.

Over the last four months Tracfone has repeatedly deleted my minutes, text or data without warning, or reset it so that it does not reflect my current (and paid for) correct balance.

When I contact support they deny there is a problem on their end, accuse me of using the minutes/data (I do not. Most times the phone is off and I don't use data unless I'm traveling) I have spend many hours on the phone with a 'supervisor' trying to first, prove that I had the minutes and second, try to recover them.

My last interaction with support restored my data but lost about 600 minutes of phone time.

Yesterday I had 220 minutes, 950 texts and 9 GB of data. Today I added 500 minutes and 1000 texts. My balance now shows 500 minutes, 1000 texts and only 2.43 GB of data. Overnight. And my phone was off.

Has anyone had similar issues and how did you resolve them?

Tracfone used to be my go-to. I'm definitely looking for alternatives. I can't afford to pay for and lose my service plan and minutes every time I turn around.

Any ideas?
Antheia

Re: Tracfone repeatedly deletes my minutes and data

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue May 19, 2020 3:14 pm

Hi Antheia. I'm TracFone Maria. Our sincere apologies for the bad experience that you have gone through with your minutes. It is never our intention to frustrate you with our service. Please allow us another opportunity to mend our relationship back into good standing. Your time is valuable, and we want to make sure that you get the assistance you need. Kindly check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Airtime Cards