Pending transaction will not complete

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Airtime Cards.

Re: Pending transaction will not complete

Postby North72 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:07 am

I purchased a 200 minute airtime card. I put in the pin, and it just says to turn it off and on, and wait for 5 minutes. On the phone, it just says its pending.
North72

Postby CanyonWind » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:17 pm

Someone PLEASE HELP!!!!! My account has said 'transaction pending' for over a week!!! Tired the the forum, got an unhelpful link that led me back to the list of technical support options, none of which are clickable. Tired calling, got a robot that unhelpfully told me to 'please wait for 5 minutes until my transaction goes thru, then call back'. I am under a minute on my phone. This is totally ridiculous, and if I cannot get it resolved, I will switch cellphone providers.
CanyonWind

Postby TracFone - Larry » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:30 am

North72 wrote:I purchased a 200 minute airtime card. I put in the pin, and it just says to turn it off and on, and wait for 5 minutes. On the phone, it just says its pending.

Hi North72. I'm TracFone Larry. I apologize for the inconvenience. We'll be happy to help you resolved your issue. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby TracFone - Larry » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:33 am

CanyonWind wrote:Someone PLEASE HELP!!!!! My account has said 'transaction pending' for over a week!!! Tired the the forum, got an unhelpful link that led me back to the list of technical support options, none of which are clickable. Tired calling, got a robot that unhelpfully told me to 'please wait for 5 minutes until my transaction goes thru, then call back'. I am under a minute on my phone. This is totally ridiculous, and if I cannot get it resolved, I will switch cellphone providers.

Hi CanyonWind. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry that you're having some problems. Please allow us to review your account and further investigate what happened with your phone service. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Groverb3 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:35 pm

I tried adding a 30 days 60 minutes card but got message saying your device has a pending transaction. Please help resolve this. Turning phone off and back on did not resolve this.
Groverb3

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:44 am

Hi Groverb3. I'm TracFone Larry. I read your post and I want to help you. To further assist you with this matter, kindly check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby atgxtg » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:26 pm

I'm having the same problem. I bought an aircard and when I tired to add it to my phone as ususal I got a "System Unavailable" try against notice. After several unsuccessful attempts I tried to add the aircard online and now the transaction has been stuck on pending for several hours. I tired calling the support line, but it drops my call because of the pending action.
atgxtg

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:22 am

Hi atgxtg. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry that you're having some problems. Allow us to help you address your concern. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Previous

Return to Airtime Cards