Transfer Tracfone to Safelink

Transfer Tracfone to Safelink

Postby Charles218 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:05 am

I am trying to assist a friend who is currently using Tracfone, but was just approved for Safelink. His phone is a Galaxy A11 that was purchased from Tracfone to replace his outdated iPhone 5, he is on the BYOP program. Can someone give me the basic steps to follow to move his service from Tracfone to Safelink?
Charles218

Re: Transfer Tracfone to Safelink

Postby Jude » Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:28 am

Hi Charles218. My name is TracFone Jude. We will need to check the account before we can answer your question. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby Charles218 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:31 pm

Jude, thanks for responding. As I mentioned in my post, I am assisting a friend as he has limited tech skills. He is awaiting delivery of the Safelink sim, and I am just trying to determine the basic steps to switching his service over. Is it possible to get the general steps that I will need to take? I am trying to be proactive and want to make sure that I have the general information that will be required.
Charles218

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:09 pm

Hi Charles218. I'm TracFone Maria. We understand your concern. We would like to help your friend with this issue. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.