Deleting Account Payment Information

Deleting Account Payment Information

Postby BonnevilleT120 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:33 pm

Hi,

How do I delete my account payment information that's currently showing on TracFone's site? I have cancelled my service & finally returned a phone that I purchased that was misrepresented by TracFone after a three-month struggle with your call agents, three opened cases, and an assortment of other issues/people.

When I log into TracFone, my payment information is still there. I wish to remove it since I no longer wish to be a TracFone customer. It seems that TracFone places no value on long-term customers based upon my experience.

Feel free to post the solution in the public forum (minus any personal information obviously), since others may be looking for this same solution.

I would rather avoid speaking to another platoon of your support agents. The only thing that I learned from them thus far is that "please hang on because I need to transfer your call" is TracFone agent code for "disconnecting your call now - have a crummy day." :evil:

I originally posted this over a week ago, but for whatever reason it was never posted. This is my second attempt
BonnevilleT120

Re: Deleting Account Payment Information

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:50 pm

Hi BonnevilleT120. This is TracFone Maria. We're sorry for the trouble For us to address your concern, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby BonnevilleT120 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:54 pm

Clicking on messages in User Control Panel shows that I have zero new messages...

And I really don't want to talk to one of your agents - they have not been helpful the past three months with my phone issue
BonnevilleT120

Postby Jude » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:06 am

Hi BonnevilleT120. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.