Account number help

Account number help

Postby TomO1962 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:15 pm

My mother is 91. The iPhone she bought no longer works, won’t charge, has been confirmed as dead at Apple Store.

I need to know her account number. Her phone is dead and she no longer has the box. I’m able to provide customer care with info to validate/access her account but they say they’re not allowed to impart any information regarding her account. Including the account number.

Customer Care said I can get the account number by logging in at Tracfone. But that’s been impossible because it gives the alert:

"We apologize, but we cannot process your transaction at this time. Please try again later or call us at 1-800-867-7183."

My mother has been without her phone for almost a week now and Trac-Fone systems have been a failure.

How can I access her account number?

Thanks, Tom O
TomO1962

Re: Account number help

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:32 pm

Hi TomO1962. This is TracFone Maria. Your account number will be the serial number of your phone or the IMEI/MEID. If you have a BYOP device, it is the last 15 digits of your SIM number. To further assist, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.