Forum Software

Forum Software

Postby Teduardo » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:57 pm

I think TracFone should see if better software is available for hosting this forum.

For one, I started a PM reply earlier, and then decided to cancel it, But I could not find the Cancel button.

And there are a few other problems with the editor interface. It is not WYSIWYG.

I would like to suggest that TracFone check out www.vbulletin.com. It is used by another forum I occasionally post to. It is real easy-to-use. And when you need to use any fonts Bold, Italics, etc. you can actually see it - In Real Time - on your screen - and not these annoying HTML font codes.

The vbulletin forum software also works very well on moble devices, unlike what TracFone is using now.
Teduardo

Re: Forum Software

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:09 pm

Hi Teduardo. This is TracFone Maria. We apologize for the trouble this has caused and thank you for bringing this to our attention. As per our interest to serve you better, we are continuously working on improving our procedures, products and overall services. For further assistance, please ccheck your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.