Unable to login to TF account.

Unable to login to TF account.

Postby twow » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:55 pm

I have been having trouble logging into my account. I think with the somewhat recent changes to login procedures, TF has made it much more burdensome and difficult to access my account.

First I input my phone # (also tried by inputting email), then checked not a robot, continue. Nothing happens except the checkmark goes away so I can start the process again. A couple times it took me to the Captcha page. I clicked on bridges, ships, or whatever, then it returned me to the original login page.

I chatted with a TF agent but that was a waste of time.

The login process used to be easy and quick. All I had to do was enter email and password but it is not that way anymore. It is now (1) enter email or phone, (2) click not a robot, (3) find correct images, (4) click continue, and hope it works. And often it doesn't. In fact, now I don't even have the option to enter my password.

I've tried on three different devices and none of them work.
twow

Re: Unable to login to TF account.

Postby Cecil Harvey » Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:06 pm

I am having the same issues as twow outlined in his post above. Currently have been waiting an hour in the Chat to talk to a manager. I also saw on different forums online that others are having similar issues with the login process. If a TracFone rep could chime in and indicate when they believe the login page will be fixed, it would be much appreciated.

~Cecil
Cecil Harvey

Postby Jude » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:03 am

Hi Cecil Harvey. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby Jude » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:05 am

Hi twow. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby johndpoline » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:58 pm

I am having the same problem. When I try to log into my account from the TF website I enter my email address and go through the I am not a robot recaptcha hoops and when the checkmark is there at recaptcha I click continue and then it takes me right back to the I am not a robot phase. I have done it 50 times in a row and it still just keeps repeating the loop. It never even gets to the password screen.

I called tracfone and spoke to an agent who said they can't do anything I have to speak to someone else and while on hold it disconnected me.
johndpoline

Postby johndpoline » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:15 pm

I have the same problem. Like many people, I am stuck on the recaptcha which simply loops over and over. When I try to log in I enter my email and then do the recaptcha challenge. When I do it successfully and the checkmark appears I press continue. At that point it returns to i'm not a robot in the recaptcha field and makes me do it all over again. It just keeps repeating this.
johndpoline

Postby Jude » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:00 am

Hi johndpoline. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby RandySea » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:03 am

Me, too. Cannot login using Firefox, Edge, or the Tracfone app on my iPhone 13. It starts with a "security rules" block. Then, like others, sometimes I get caught in a Captcha, sometimes just in a loop where I enter my phone number and nothing happens.

The usual reply here comes from the TFW bot that says you'll get a private message. Never a substantive reply in the forum. But has anyone gotten a useful private message that actually fixes the problem?
RandySea

Postby RandySea » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:07 am

Messaging 611611 and putting in Help doesn't work, either. It just doesn't get delivered.
RandySea

Postby Jude » Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:15 am

Hi RandySea. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.