Two Weeks, No Phone

Two Weeks, No Phone

Postby BlueFire05 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:08 pm

I ordered a phone two weeks ago and I'm very disappointed in how long it is taking to receive it. I understand backlogged orders do happen, but I feel two weeks is more than long enough. I've also been very disappointed in the customer service I've received. Is there any way you could speed up my shipping time? My current phone is completely shot, I can't use it at all. I need a phone in order to actually contact my employer and family. I don't mean to be rude, but two weeks? Seriously? I'd like to figure out if I could cancel my order and get a refund, if so, I'll never be using Tracfone again. If I can't I'd still like a refund and the ability to still have my phone. Or we can figure something out. Thank you!

-Amber
BlueFire05

Re: Two Weeks, No Phone

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:59 pm

Hi BlueFire05. This is TracFone Maria. We sincerely apologize that you still did not receive your order. This is never the experience we want you to have. Give us a chance to make things right. Kindly check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can also text ORDER to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.