Many issues

Many issues

Postby aznetcowboy » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:15 pm

I have run into several issues with these new Samsung A32 5G phones. And the help from Tech Support on the phone was a disaster. I got two of these phones for me and my wife. They should work the same, but the don't. I don't know if this is a problem with the Version merger or what. So 2 questions. First, how long do I have before I can return these phones? Second, I would like to unlock my 2 Samsung A32 5G phones directly from Tracfone. It is not that I want to switch providers, but after a less that good experience with the Tech Support person, I'd like to keep that option open to me. How can I get these unlocked just in case I give up on this Version/Tracfone merger and want to switch carriers, not that I have this in mind right now? I have been using Tracfone for many, many years and have always been happy until now.
-----------
Tom Wills
Skywarn Certified Weather Spotter # 1569
Ridge Run Park Neighborhood Weather Station
Major Cross Streets: S University Drive/W Washington Street
West Bend, Wisconsin 53095
Ridge Run Weather Station: <http://www.ridgerun.us/>
aznetcowboy

Re: Many issues

Postby Jude » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:13 pm

Hi aznetcowboy. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.