Emergency Calls Only - need assistance!

Emergency Calls Only - need assistance!

Postby jediviking » Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:12 am

I'm sure everyone is tired of this topic, but I need help too...

About a week ago, I left my phone in the car and the battery drained (unsurprisingly.) When it charged again, it came back in the "Emergency Calls Only" thing... (It also does not update the time/date correctly.)
I have tried:

turning it off and on
unplugging the battery, sim and sd card
resetting the network
resetting the phone itself
charging it up, letting it run all the way back down again...
And all sorts of variations of the above.

I need my phone for work, so it's becoming a real problem.
Please help!
jediviking

Re: Emergency Calls Only - need assistance!

Postby Jude » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:20 pm

Hi jediviking. My name is TracFone Jude. We understand where you're coming from and apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby jediviking » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:35 pm

Sorry, that I did not see this response until today...
Sadly, everything you've suggested is useless thus far. My phone cannot text or call anyone.
The chat doesn't work at all on Chrome and on Opera, I can't submit the information in the pop-up to start the chat, so that doesn't get the job done either.
I can't see any way to respond privately to your inbox message, so another strike.

I have determined that my SIM card was fried by the heat last week, so I ordered a new one.

I'm trying to get this working, but while my stored password works to login to Tracfone, it fails to get any sort of access to my account because it's "too long" - which I don't understand how that's possible in one spot, but not the other. When Tracfone supposedly e-mails a verification code to the registered account, it never arrives...

I'm at my wits' end and will probably be changing service away from Tracfone if I can't get this fixed quickly. I NEED my phone for work!
jediviking

Postby Jude » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:25 am

Hi jediviking. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:23 am

Hi jediviking. This is TracFone Maria. We understand where you're coming from. Our chat link is currently app and running. Please delete the cache, cookies and history of your browser and disable the pop up blocker. You also need to create 3 more post to enable your private message feature. I've sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.