I am ready to go to the FCC

I am ready to go to the FCC

Postby KimWon » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:43 pm

I am ready to file a complaint with the FCC and maybe seek a lawyer to sue TracFone.
You have screwed up my account. This was all because TracFone forced me to get another phone. You were simply to transfer my SafeLink account to the new phone. That should have been easy. Now my SafeLink account is deactivated and I don't know what has happened to my phone number.

I am sick of you giving me a number to call that is nothing but an automated service where no one knows crap about what they are doing. Instead of transferring my SafeLink account they transfered/ported my number to a new TracFone account. I want this mess straighten out. I want a real number, to a person, that will answer me and not all this call back BS. No more 1-800 number, I want a real number.
KimWon

Re: I am ready to go to the FCC

Postby KimWon » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:28 am

I again wasted two hours trying to get this issue corrected. Finally the woman said that my SafeLink account had been transfer to my new phone and all my minutes, both monthly benefits and my purchased benefits had been transferred. However, I still have no phone service. When it tells me that it is connecting me to customer service, it is Straight Talk. NO, NO NO NO NO. I am not on Straight Talk, I am on SafeLink.

I have followed through with filing a complaint with the FCC. If I can't get this mess fixed, then to hades with the purchased minutes, I will walk. I will leave the horrible Tracfone service behind me and go to a new provider. There are plenty of LifeLine providers now that offer the same benefits as SafeLink.

Repeat, I HAVE FILED A FCC COMPLAINT!
KimWon

Postby Motogalaxy » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:54 pm

Be sure to also file complaints with CFPB
https://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/

Since Verizon bought all of Tracfone and SafeLink the cell service and customer service have deteriorated.
https://fairshake.com/tracfone/file-a-complaint/
Motogalaxy

Postby Jude » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:38 pm

Hi KimWon. My name is TracFone Jude. This is never the experience we want you to have. Please accept our deepest apology for this experience. We do not want our customers to encounter issues about the service we offer. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby Jude » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:40 pm

Hi Motogalaxy. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble you have experienced with our service. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thanks.
Jude

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.