Tracfone No Longer Firefox Compatible

Tracfone No Longer Firefox Compatible

Postby Oversoul7 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:24 pm

Does anyone know why Tracfone is no longer Firefox compatible? I tried accessing my account today using the Firefox browser and all I got was "Invalid Username or password," repeatedly. I had to use Google Chrome to login to my account.
Oversoul7

Re: Tracfone No Longer Firefox Compatible

Postby ribbles » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:12 pm

I just came here to see if anyone else couldn't log in and saw this. Yes I use Firefox and can no longer log in. Thought my account got hacked.
ribbles

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:03 am

Hi ribbles. This is TracFone Maria. We're sorry for the trouble this has caused you. Allow us to further check on it so we can provide you with a concrete resolution for this issue. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:05 am

Hi Oversoul7. I'm TracFone Maria. We're sorry to hear about this. Give us a chance to fully evaluate your situation and help you out. We are determined to make things right. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby DualMonitors » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:02 pm

I just created this account to report that Mozilla Firefox is not allowing Tracfone.com log-ins. I did all the things necessary to allow tracfone.com to work properly in security and privacy within the browser. I deactivated the extensions too. I don't use an Ad blockers (never have). It appears that Firefox version 94 to the current version 95.0 are causing this problem.

My workaround is using Microsoft Edge but I much prefer being able to use Firefox for everything.

Any thoughts?
DualMonitors

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:38 pm

Hi DualMonitors. This is TracFone Maria. We're sorry for the trouble this has caused you. Also, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to investigate this matter with you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby DualMonitors » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:36 pm

TracFone - Maria wrote:Hi DualMonitors. This is TracFone Maria. We're sorry for the trouble this has caused you. Also, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to investigate this matter with you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

There is a queue of 16 people. I will await the answer to be posted in this forum for all of us with the same issue. I am able to log into Tracfone.com with Microsoft Edge.

Sadly, I use Firefox for everything and something happened in the last two version of Firefox to stop allowing us to log into the site. Or...did Tracfone.com change something that Firefox doesn't like?

I am able to log in through my Android phone and use Edge on my desktop. I'm okay with that. However, someone will have an answer posted publicly so we all learn the mystery behind this problem with Firefox and Tracfone.
DualMonitors

Postby DualMonitors » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:54 pm

Suddenly I am able to log into my account with Firefox! Yea! I guess the recent version 95 fixed the problem.
DualMonitors

Postby DualMonitors » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:03 pm

WTF!? One day later tracfone.com no longer allows log-ins through Firefox. Microsoft Edge works just fine. This is most likely due to new coding of the Tracfone.com site. Grrr! :shock:

1. Google Chrome
2. Mozilla Firefox
3. Microsoft Edge
DualMonitors

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:27 pm

Hi DualMonitors. This is TracFone Maria. We sincerely apologize for the problems that you went through with our website. Let's go over all the details and options together and see what we can do to resolve this issue. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Next

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.