NO GSM phones!!!

NO GSM phones!!!

Postby freez » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:13 am

Apparently our phones are not going to work in Feb 2022 and ALL the phones I have been shown on your site are CDMA and NOT GSM. Only GSM will work in my particular area. How do I find GSM phone? Why are you catering to Verizon and no ATT phones? Some phones don't even specify whether they are CDMA or GSM, why not have the phone to use both technologies instead of limiting us. Your $0 specials mean nothing when you have nothing to even offer me that would work.
freez

Re: NO GSM phones!!!

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:12 pm

Hi freez. This is TracFone - Maria. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. To further assist you with your concerns, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby freez » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:06 pm

so you send me a chat link and guess what, the last time I tried to buy a phone I was told the phone would work for me and it did NOT work. The people over at tracfone have no idea what works in my area and are not helpful.
freez

Postby Jude » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:56 am

Hi freez. My name is TracFone Jude. We understand where you're coming from and apologize for the trouble this has caused you. We will need to check your phone model in order to determine if it is compatible in your area. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby freez » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:27 pm

why don't you just make it easy and list the GSM phones available???? You don't even list on some of your phones if they are CDMA or GSM, there is nothing listed for the network. Why is that so difficult? Why should have have to phone, text or chat to get this info when it should be on your website listing of the phones.
freez

Postby freez » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:30 pm

I can't see how to even reply to your message?? I wanted probably a samsung phone but can't find any that states it is GSM. I need to replace phones since the powers that be decided to not make the towers backwards compatible so that a 3g phone without LTE would work which I find monopolizing in the least since all this does is force people to buy a new phone whether they want to or not.
freez

Postby Jude » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:12 am

Hi freez. To respond to my message, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby freez » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:43 am

this forum is a waste of time, you give no valid answers and nothing changes. Just post a list of GSM phones that are 4glte
freez

Postby Jude » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:11 pm

Hi freez. We will need to check your phone model in order to determine if it is compatible in your area. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby freez » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:14 am

I went to the chat there were a total of 2 phones that are listed as GSM and the person had no idea what the phones were that had no network listing. So I knew just as much as he did. So it appears you want to alienate the people that need to use ATT.
freez

Next

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.