TracFone is not applying EBB program

TracFone is not applying EBB program

Postby macpepelily » Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:09 pm

I was approved in August for this program but it seems like I always have an issue with getting TracFone to actually apply the plan to my account. My account reads 0 data, 0 minutes and 0 texts each month even though the plan says unlimited text and talk for my current plan. I wind up having data, minutes and text being deducted from my previous plan when I have to use my phone. I have tried TracFone customer service on both the phone and chat but my problem never gets resolved. I just get pushed from person to person. Last month I was on the phone for 5 hours just trying to get someone to fix this. The problem is that on their side it says I have the unlimited plan but on my side it says 0 data, 0 minutes, 0 texts and my previous plan is the one that is being used. I am so tired of calling and getting no where! Is anyone else having this problem?
macpepelily

Re: TracFone is not applying EBB program

Postby Jude » Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:27 pm

Hi macpepelily. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby macpepelily » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:09 pm

Ok well I called on the 15th because last month's customer service rep said that is when the EBB plan is applied to my account and was told that nope I have to wait until the 23rd which is when the EBB gets applied. So I waited until today to call back and surprise this customer service rep is saying it was applied on the 15th. However I still have the same problem 0 data, 0 minutes and 0 texts and it's my previous pay as you go plan that is being deducted from. Today's guy is saying the same as the rest- that the 0 represents unlimited and no that my previous plan is not being deducted from but I can see that is! Anyway he made a ticket for my issue so that it will go to the higher ups and should be resolved in 24-72 hours. Hopefully it will finally be fixed but honestly I'm not counting on it. If anyone else on here got their issue fixed can you please let me know how you did it.
macpepelily

Postby Jude » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:55 pm

Hi macpepelily. My name is TracFone Jude. Please accept our deepest apology for this experience. We do not want our customers to encounter issues about the service we offer. We'd like an opportunity to review your account and make sure you're getting the best service. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby macpepelily » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:46 pm

Jude wrote:Hi macpepelily. My name is TracFone Jude. Please accept our deepest apology for this experience. We do not want our customers to encounter issues about the service we offer. We'd like an opportunity to review your account and make sure you're getting the best service. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Hi Jude, What exactly is calling the normal customer service number going to do differently? I have called this number every month since September and nothing happens! Nothing is being resolved by spending hours each month being passed from one customer service rep to another until they just hang up on you. I'm not the only person this is happening to and it's sad that there is not one person at TracFone who can fix this for us. At this point I think it's better to just make a complaint at the EBB program website than waste more if my time on the phone with customer service.
macpepelily

Postby Jude » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:12 pm

Hi macpepelily. Let me check your account and schedule you a callback if necessary. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.