Combining 2 phones/# into one.

Combining 2 phones/# into one.

Postby KimmiKat » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:30 pm

Hello!

I currently have a pair of phones and would like to combine them to one phone.

Phone A is an older flip phone about 6 years old and been getting notices from TF that due to the retirement of 3G and lack of VoLTE it will soon not be usable. Due to that I want to move it's phone # and minutes over to Phone B which is a smart phone and retire the phone # currently assigned to Phone B.

The flip phone's # I had forever and want to keep it, the # on the smart phone I never got attached to it and it can go bye bye. This possible?
KimmiKat

Re: Combining 2 phones/# into one.

Postby Jude » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:37 pm

Hi KimmiKat. My name is TracFone Jude. You can transfer your phone number from your old flip phone to the new phone. You may also activate your old phone with a new number. We will need to check your account so we can provide you all the necessary details. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.