no phone number assigned to my phone

no phone number assigned to my phone

Postby nickrr » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:15 am

Hi,

I activated a new LG Journey tracfone yesterday online with a 30 day unlimited calls and text code.

The phone shows as activated under my devices in my tracfone account page, but the phone cannot make calls or texts and it has not been assigned a phone number.

I updated the phone via wifi so it is up to date on updates.

I power cycled the phone numerous times.

Can you help/

Thanks,
Nick
nickrr

Re: no phone number assigned to my phone

Postby Jude » Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:59 pm

Hi nickrr. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby tammynicole22 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:39 am

Hi! I’m having the same issue. I chose the option to use a previously used phone number and days have passed without activation. At this point I will accept a new phone number but have no idea how to go about that and I don’t have the capability to make phone calls to customer support without this phone. It says it’s connected to my homes wifi but no calling capabilities. Any help would be great!
tammynicole22

Postby Jude » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:05 am

Hi tammynicole22. My name is TracFone Jude. Please accept our deepest apology for this experience. We do not want our customers to encounter issues about the service we offer. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.