Alcatel A405DL, KaiOS, and Expired Security Certificate

Alcatel A405DL, KaiOS, and Expired Security Certificate

Postby LiamA » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:18 am

For the past few days when I trying to go to a website I will get a message from KaiOS saying that the connection is untrusted and that the site I'm trying to go has an expired security certificate. This has been happening with Wikipedia, Lycos, and Tracfone's MyBalance.
LiamA

Re: Alcatel A405DL, KaiOS, and Expired Security Certificate

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:29 pm

Hi LiamA. This is TracFone - Maria. We apologize that you are having a problem with our website. We are here for you and we would love to help out. Let us take a closer look into what is going on and ensure there is a resolution for you today. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby ejhKeyer65 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:00 pm

I have the same problem with my Alcatel A405DCG flip phone. I can no longer get my balance or refill minutes because my phone tells me about the Expired Security Certificate. This has been occurring in the past 5 days.
So, if I wanted to add minutes simply by using my phone and entering a Tracfone card number, I could not do so.
Is this an issue that is going to be fixed?
ejhKeyer65

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:12 pm

Hi ejhKeyer65. I'm TracFone - Maria. We sincerely apologize that you're now unable to check your balance. This is a concern that we want to look at further with you and find a resolution to. To further assist, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can also text BALANCE to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby LiamA » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:10 am

ejhKeyer65 wrote:I have the same problem with my Alcatel A405DCG flip phone. I can no longer get my balance or refill minutes because my phone tells me about the Expired Security Certificate. This has been occurring in the past 5 days.
So, if I wanted to add minutes simply by using my phone and entering a Tracfone card number, I could not do so.
Is this an issue that is going to be fixed?

Nice to know I'm not the only one with this problem.
LiamA

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:21 pm

Hi LiamA. This is TracFone - Maria. Has this issue been taken cared of? Please let us know. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.