Another VOLTE MESSAGE

Another VOLTE MESSAGE

Postby smokeymcpot1337 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:52 am

I also have this same concern. I have a over 200 dollar 4G Caterpillar B35 phone imported from england. I used BYOP and been using it since last year with no issues what so ever. It says that it supports VoLTE/4G. Yet when I go to check my minutes recently I get this message.

Code: Select all
Our records indicate that your current phone is not compatible with the carrier’s standard network which means you may experience dropped calls and poor reception. Your service will continually degrade until your device stops working.

The only way to prevent these issues is by upgrading your device to a VoLTE compatible phone. Click here or visit your local retailer to get a compatible device.

No way I am gonna get rid of the B35 as it is the ONLY good candybar style phone now days. I got it to replace my other phone which was 3G(Samsung SG150 which I paid 10 bucks for at walmart and used for 11 years on tracphone, and had 3g not sunset I would still be using that original 10 dollar phone I bought a decade ago).

I refuse to have a touch screen 5g smart phone. Tracfone needs to have a better candybar phone option that is not a old person phone with huge buttons or some awful operating system. Just a regular square hard phone with no touch screen, no extra features, no google store, no corporate tracking bs. Perhaps the era is over people like me will no longer be able to use a phone if this continues.

I use maybee 500 minutes a year talking on the phone so it doesnt make sense to pay 30 bucks a month or 50 bucks a month or 100 bucks a month for some fancy smart phone data+ plan from the big carriers. Heck I never even use up my full 1000 minutes card I buy each year. I still have 1000+ texts left which I only use to verify 2FA on websites. If that stupid text your phone stuff didnt exist I wouldnt need that either. I dont use face book, I dont social media at all or use any thing on my phone data wise, no GPS, no nothin.

Anyhow my question is how do I get the VoLTE enabled from the network with my phone which definately supports it so as to remove this warning message from my account?
smokeymcpot1337

Re: Another VOLTE MESSAGE

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:08 pm

Hi smokeymcpot1337. This is TracFone - Maria. For us to address your concern, we need to check your account first. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.