EBB Benefit help, over 30 days with no resolution

EBB Benefit help, over 30 days with no resolution

Postby upset_caller_ty » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:56 am

It seems like I am having an issue with my friend's account and her EBB.

We were "Qualified" on 8/25/2021, and it said we would "receive your benefits within 7 to 10 business days from the qualification date". It is now 9/29/2021 (over 30 days) since our qualification date and the EBB are not reflected in the account.

We have 0.00 data remaining and are unable to see any indication that the new benefits are in our account.

I chatted with Tracfone to have them give me the EBB number which I called to have them say I have to call my carrier. I called Tracfone at least 3 times now, with the last time being switched from agent to agent 6 times only to have them say the thing they check the benefits with was experiencing an "error".

I don't understand why we can't get a straight answer, or given information that isn't an outright lie.
upset_caller_ty

Re: EBB Benefit help, over 30 days with no resolution

Postby Jude » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:19 am

Hi upset_caller_ty ». My name is TracFone Jude. Please accept our deepest apology for this experience. We do not want our customers to encounter issues about the service we offer. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.