VoLTE upgrade, feature phones, and TMFL

VoLTE upgrade, feature phones, and TMFL

Postby fxite » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:58 am

My current tracfone (which I have been using happily for about six years now) is a LG306G.
It is:

* Not Android, not "googled"
* Small (4" x 2.5")
* Triple minutes for life.

Now they tell me I must upgrade to a phone that supports VoLTE, but I haven't been able to find a tracfone compatible phone with the above mentioned features.

Mainly I am concerned about what happens to the rollover minutes I have accumulated if I upgrade, and whether the "triple minutes for life" will still apply to the new phone. (I am still alive, after all.)

I would also love to continue using a phone without Android and/or other Google services but that is a secondary concern (Even the KaiOS flip phones are now tied to Google Assistant :cry: )
fxite

Re: VoLTE upgrade, feature phones, and TMFL

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:21 pm

Hi fxite. This is TracFone - Maria. We're sorry for the trouble this may have caused you. For us to address your concern, we need to check your account first. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.