No Data on day of renewal

No Data on day of renewal

Postby Adinnieken » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:26 pm

I have been in contact with support since yesterday regarding my account. I was previously a 2GB UL Talk & Text plan member, however I qualified for the 3GB UL Talk & Text plan with the EBB, which support confirmed yesterday. I checked my history, and my account confirms that as of 9/17/2021 my account renewed. The problem is, I have 0GB of data available.

I don't leave my data service enabled, and other than yesterday, while on the phone with support, my Additional Plan data amount hadn't been touched, with about 900MB of data available.

Along with support I updated my APN, which again worked while I was on the phone with support, but since I no longer have data service. My phone confirms 4G connectivity, and I receive an IP address when I connect to data. However, I don't have any access to Internet services.

I had no problems earlier in the year (early Spring) with my renewal account, yet since then I have consistently had problems with the reliability of my service. I really do not want to find another service, but in order to prevent that I need to get this issue resolved and need greater reliability.
Adinnieken

Re: No Data on day of renewal

Postby Jude » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:01 pm

Hi Adinnieken. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.