How to remove "current phone & SIM card not compatible" msg

How to remove "current phone & SIM card not compatible" msg

Postby JanetThomasson » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:10 pm

When Tracfone upgraded their eqpt to 4G, I upgraded my old Tracfone flip phone to a Samsung Galaxy A20 (smartphone). 18 months later I am STILL getting the message that "your current phone and SIM card are not compatible with the carrier's standard network" and that I need to upgrade my device to a compatible one.

How can I get rid of this warning message that appears every time I login to Tracfone on my laptop, or use the Tracfone app on my (upgraded) phone? I DID upgrade to a compatible Tracfone device and SIM card, 18 months ago. :roll:
JanetThomasson

Re: How to remove "current phone & SIM card not compatible"

Postby Jude » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:19 pm

Hi JanetThomasson. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. We would be happy to take a closer look into this for you and to see what options might be available. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Re: How to remove "current phone & SIM card not compatible"

Postby ethanwick » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:00 am

May the problem be resolved as soon as possible. :D
ethanwick

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.