EMERGENCY BROADBAND BENEFIT APPROVED BUT NOT ADDED TO ACCT

EMERGENCY BROADBAND BENEFIT APPROVED BUT NOT ADDED TO ACCT

Postby kabinfamily » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:32 pm

Hi,
I was approved for EBB. I received an email from Tracfone confirming I was switched to the EBB plan of 3 GB/month and unlimited talk and text, but my online account shows an Unlimited Talk and Text Plan with 0 MB, 0 texts, and 0 minutes remaining. As a result, it is deducting the minutes from my original pay as you go plan. I have spent over 2 hours on the phone with customer service, I've restarted my phone numerous times, and sent myself several "test" text messages which are further deducting my available texts.

Please help!
Attachments
Screenshot.jpg
Screenshot of EBB plan
Screenshot.jpg (44.77 KiB) Viewed 215 times
kabinfamily

Re: EMERGENCY BROADBAND BENEFIT APPROVED BUT NOT ADDED TO AC

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:10 pm

Hi kabinfamily. This is TracFone - Maria. We sincerely apologize for this experience. We would like to further review your account so we can provide a thorough explanation and concrete resolution for this issue. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby macpepelily » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:44 pm

Hi kabinfamily,
Did you ever get this resolved? I've had this same exact problem for the last couple of months and can't get anyone to help fix this even after hours with customer service each month.
--Jessica
macpepelily

Postby Jude » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:09 pm

Hi macpepelily. My name is TracFone Jude. Please accept our deepest apology for this experience. We do not want our customers to encounter issues about the service we offer. We'd like an opportunity to review your account and make sure you're getting the best service. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.