Access carry over data

Access carry over data

Postby fieldsjj » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:14 am

I have 5.2 GB of carryover DATA but Tracfone doesn't access it(I intentionally used up my data so it would). I called and they got it to work last night. now it doesn't work again. how do I gain access to it? I had to buy a GB of data just to be able to post
fieldsjj

Re: Access carry over data

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:01 am

Hi fieldsjj. This is TracFone - Maria. We're sorry for the trouble this has caused you. We're here to help you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby fieldsjj » Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:11 pm

I have 0 messages and when I send HELP to 611611 they just want to sell me more data
fieldsjj

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:26 pm

Hi fieldsjj. This is TracFone - Maria. I've sent you a private message. Please check your forum inbox again. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Adinnieken » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:30 pm

For several months, I have been unable to use the additional data I have purchased once my plan data was used.

This appears to be the same issue the OP has. No matter what I do, I can't get access to data service that I pay additional for.

This wasn't always the case, however when TF made the switch to expiring roll-over minutes after 30 days (about April) rather than continuously rolling them it stopped working.

Please help or resolve this issue.
Adinnieken

Postby Jude » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:18 pm

Hi Adinnieken. My name is TracFone Jude. We understand where you're coming from and apologize for the trouble this has caused you. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.