Disaster tranfer

Disaster tranfer

Postby Pawz94 » Sun May 30, 2021 2:04 pm

I upgraded my phone yesterday. After spend all day and most of the night trying to get it able to send and receive calls/texts, then the data wouldn't work. Finally got that corrected, then I notice that none of my minutes/texts/data transferred to the new phone. I got back on the phone and a girl told me she got the authorization to add my minutes etc. She said the system was slow so it would take an hour for it to show up. I got nothing. By this time it was about 11:30pm and customer service closes at 11:45. I chatted with a tech that said it was added just wait 15 more minutes...nothing. Back on the phone this morning and I got a woman that added the correct amount of texts, but she could only add a maximum of 10000 talk minutes so she needed to transfer me to another representative to add the additional 6028 minutes. The call got cut off during transfer. I checked my balance and she did in fact add 10000 minutes to my talk and the texts are correct now, but she added nothing to the data. I've since been transferred and cut off, only to call back and they tell me they got it added only to find out It wasn't. At this point I am still missing 6028 talk minutes and 9.90GB of data. How can I get this corrected?
Pawz94

Re: Disaster tranfer

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon May 31, 2021 5:14 pm

Hi Pawz94. I'm TracFone - Maria. We apologize for this negative experience. Allow us to further check your account so we can make things right. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Pawz94 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:47 am

Are you kidding me? The link you posted does nothing but go to the Tracfone website "contact us" page and the chat feature isn't even working. The 611611is nothing but automated responses. How will anything get worked out with those options?
Pawz94

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:31 pm

Hi Pawz94. This is TracFone - Maria. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I've sent you a private message, please check your Forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

one mo

Postby billybl » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:33 pm

billybl

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.