Problems with Tracfone Rewards

Problems with Tracfone Rewards

Postby 50pete » Sat May 08, 2021 5:24 pm

I noticed that the promotion for the spin the wheel to earn point is back up and for the past few days I was able to spin the wheel but today when I went to Tracfone Rewards and tried to spin the Wheel I get a message saying
"WOW! IT LOOKS LIKE ALL PRIZES HAVE BEEN WON AT THIS TIME". Is there anything wrong with the spin the wheel and will it be available again soon.
50pete

Re: Problems with Tracfone Rewards

Postby Jude » Sat May 08, 2021 6:00 pm

Hi 50pete. My name is TracFone Jude. Please accept our deepest apology for this experience. We do not want our customers to encounter issues about the service we offer. Please delete your browsing history and access our website using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. You can access the Daily Spin-The-Wheel game when you access your TracFone Rewards Program account using this link https://www.tracfone.com/rewards. Please let us know what happens. Thank you.
Jude

Postby 50pete » Sun May 09, 2021 5:12 pm

I tried it again using Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox and I am still getting the same error message which is "WOW! IT LOOKS LIKE ALL PRIZES HAVE BEEN WON AT THIS TIME"
50pete

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sun May 09, 2021 6:41 pm

Hi 50pete. This is TracFone - Maria. We understand where you're coming from. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. This is a concern that we want to look at further with you and find a resolution to. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Laceypoint » Sun May 16, 2021 9:34 pm

I suspect that the game "Spin the Wheel" not working with its subsequent "Wow!...." message is happening to a lot of people. Yes, I have experienced this issue as well. I suspect that this issue is not a surprise to TracFone and one could infer that its not important to them either because its left in a state of malfunction until Tracfone decides to change it.
ER
Laceypoint

Postby Jude » Mon May 17, 2021 11:55 am

Hi Laceypoint. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby HappyAlien57 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:03 pm

I played the spin to win and actually won a new phone that was to arrive within 30 days, it’s been 33 days so far and no phone. The contact number on the confirmation message is now disconnected and Tracfone was called and after 2 chats, 1 Twitter chat and one 2+Hour phone call. All I have is a trouble ticket number but still no indication of a phone being sent.

Am I the only one this is happening to?
HappyAlien57

Postby HappyAlien57 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:26 pm

Has anyone else having issues with receiving a prize won during the spin to win contest?
HappyAlien57

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:29 pm

Hi HappyAlien57. I'm TracFone - Maria. We have customers who already won a prize. Are you having a problem with our Rewards Program? We're here to help you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby HappyAlien57 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:15 am

Thank you for the reply, and the PM but I’ve already had 3 chats, 2 phone calls, and a conversation on Twitter but so far no resolution.
HappyAlien57

Next

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.