Reward points from referral hasn't reflected on our accounts

Reward points from referral hasn't reflected on our accounts

Postby StealthyBong » Thu May 06, 2021 12:03 am

Hello, I've had the absolute worst time the past few days trying to get help with my reward points these past few days. I referred my dad and sister on to tracfone about 3 days ago, after a day past and nothing happened I tried asking a live chat assistant. She told me to wait a day. After another day I came back and asked someone else who also told me to wait a day. This is after talking to at least 2 or 3 people who didn't understand my issue at all. So now im on day three where they tried giving me phone numbers. one was in the wrong language and overall i spend almost 2 hours before I get disconnected one last time and they run out of time for me tonight. each time im answering the same 5 questions over and over with no resolution it feels like no body in the entire tech support team can help us. I'm getting desperate and am now trying this chat forum in an attempt to get some help. The points don't even show up in pending, the option to type the code in on their accounts dissipated after I entered the codes the first time. If anyone can help me finally get this resolved my family would be greatly appreciative.
StealthyBong

Re: Reward points from referral hasn't reflected on our acco

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu May 06, 2021 2:38 pm

Hi StealthyBong . This is TracFone - Maria. We apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced with your reward points. Allow us to further check on it so we can make things right. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.