Overseas account access

Overseas account access

Postby eickvr » Tue May 04, 2021 1:32 am

Hello,

I have been a Tracfone customer for over a decade. I am based in Europe, but spend a lot of time in the U.S. Hence, Tracfone was the most convenient way to roam between both parts of the world. Over the past year, I have noticed that accessing the online user account and also the Android app seem to have been disabled when trying from outside the U.S. My guess is that this has to do with IP blocking? Now, even the shop pages on http://www.tracfone.com are inaccessible. As I haven't been able to find any answers anywhere, I would like to enlighten myself here - the challenge since early this year has been that I cannot extend my service if all access possibilities are blocked. As the phone only works in North America, my only option from overseas to manage the account are via Internet or the app. Any experience with this or any advice? Thank you!
eickvr

Re: Overseas account access

Postby Jude » Tue May 04, 2021 11:47 am

Hi eickvr. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.