Referral points not showing

Referral points not showing

Postby Husavik » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:04 pm

Hi, I activated a new line on Thursday 4-22.....I used a referral code and it said "Congratulations you have 5,000 points", but when I go to pending points it is blank. Nothing is showing on "my activity" section. I used my father's referral number, and he says his account does not show the points for him either. Calls to Customer Service have not led to a resolution.......thank you.
Husavik

Re: Referral points not showing

Postby Jude » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:24 pm

Hi Husavik. My name is TracFone Jude. We understand where you're coming from and apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby Husavik » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:33 pm

Jude wrote:Hi Husavik. My name is TracFone Jude. We understand where you're coming from and apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Thank you for your response, but these numbers and chat have already been contacted with no resolution. Is there an option to escalate the matter beyond first level customer service representatives?
Husavik

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:11 pm

Hi Husavik. This is TracFone- Maria. We understand your concern. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience we have caused you. Yes, we can escalate this issue to our highest department. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.