wrong number of minute/texts/mb added for points redemption

Re: wrong number of minute/texts/mb added for points redempt

Postby congsw » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:49 pm

All you do is request call back from customer service? Can't I do that myself? The reason I am here is to give all the proof and you fix it once and for all

I anyway took the call and was put on hold for 50 minutes. Still no resolution. Is it so hard to understand my problem and fix it when I have spent 3 hours in total with customer service despite all the proof?
Attachments
Screenshot_20210414-154716_Voice.jpg
Screenshot_20210414-154716_Voice.jpg (131.97 KiB) Viewed 230 times
congsw

Postby Jude » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:30 pm

Hi congsw. I have sent you a private message. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thanks.
Jude

Postby congsw » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:38 am

But why does it show 3000 minutes, texts, mb for the redemption chart i uplaoded when i am not eligible? Is that not deception? I can still see that chart from my app.

Your reply only makes me think you are trying to coming up with a reason. but that reason can't withstand the proof i submitted. nowhere in the chart it says i need to enroll in triple minutes.

Also, why did it take 3 hours of my time, multiple agents on phone, chat, forum to tell me that is for triple minutes.

Worst ever experience and never had such blatant deception. What a waste of time
congsw

Postby Jude » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:19 pm

Hi congsw. I have sent you a private message. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thanks.
Jude

Previous

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.