wrong number of minute/texts/mb added for points redemption

wrong number of minute/texts/mb added for points redemption

Postby congsw » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:40 pm

Hello, you guys are doing false advertising. i just redeemeed 16000 points for 1 year plan of 3000 min, calls and mb data. but i only got 1000 min, texts, mb data. i already spent 1 hr with chat and phone agents.they were useless.all they said is to restart the device. nobody is helping. i want the world to know your deceptive practices
Attachments
current_Status2.jpg
current_Status2.jpg (68.67 KiB) Viewed 381 times
redemption chart2.jpg
redemption chart2.jpg (98.62 KiB) Viewed 381 times
congsw

Re: wrong number of minute/texts/mb added for points redempt

Postby Jude » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:43 pm

Hi congsw. My name is TracFone Jude. We understand where you're coming from and apologize for the trouble this has caused you. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby congsw » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:13 pm

Hi Jude ,as i already told, i spent 2 hours talking to chat and phone agents. they were useless. all they say is 'we cant see your points details, we can't accept snapshot pictures of your account" blah blah,.. that is why i am here where i already pasted the snashots. now you are asking me to waste more of my time? why can't you actually help instead of asking me to chat/call?
Attachments
rewards activity.jpg
rewards activity.jpg (149.2 KiB) Viewed 366 times
congsw

Postby Jude » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:35 pm

Hi congsw. My name is TracFone Jude. We'd like an opportunity to review your account to make sure you're getting the best service. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby congsw » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:43 pm

are you a bot copy pasting same message irrespective of what the other person is saying?
congsw

Postby congsw » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:45 pm

i can't reply to your message in my inbox. i am getting below error
We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature.
congsw

Postby Jude » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:03 pm

Hi congsw. We apologize for the trouble you're experiencing in responding to private message in this forum. No, I am not a bot and I am here to assist you in resolving this problem. You should be able to respond to my message at this time. Thank you.
Jude

Postby congsw » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:01 pm

where do i click to reply you? i dont see the option to reply you
Attachments
tf.JPG
tf.JPG (48.12 KiB) Viewed 335 times
congsw

Postby congsw » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:51 am

hello, i still can't find an option to reply.
congsw

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:29 pm

Hi congsw. This is Tracfone - Maria. Your private message feature is now enabled. You may try to send us again a private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Next

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.