(still) can't add phone to account (says on another account)

(still) can't add phone to account (says on another account)

Postby ssepan » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:05 pm

Some time last summer I bough a new tracfone because old one died. Got onto web site to add new device and transfer #. Got message above. Got on chat w/ support and they were able to get # associated with new device, but they could not help me see the device in the online account.
After an hour+ of them seeing # was associated with another account (but they could not explain where/why) and having me create another email/account, I STILL could not associate device. At that point I gave up. Phone was working.
Now the subscription is due to expire, if it hasn't already, but I still cannot see/add the device in the online account.
If you cannot get this straightened out, I will throw this phone out and go (back) to Jitterbug, who I had for years before TF. This is not acceptable.
--ssepan
ssepan

Re: (still) can't add phone to account (says on another acco

Postby Jude » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:25 pm

Hi ssepan. My name is TracFone Jude. We understand where you're coming from and apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.