rewards points - disappear after pending 60days

Re: rewards points - disappear after pending 60days

Postby Husavik » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:10 pm

jeepman41 wrote:No points and still can't use the chat feature.

Hey, I'm going down this tracfone points rabbit hole too. Signed up, used a referral, was told I got 5k points....then nothing, no points to be seen. Good luck to you.
Husavik

Postby Woz2000 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:59 pm

You guys are lucky you are only losing the 5000 points you received as referral.

I have spent a lot of time PROMOTING Tracfone on social media and received a lot of referral points...or so I thought. Tracfone recently stole those points right out of my account. Going on chat or calling has been a big waste of time.

I have a ticket # which seems to be useless as well (ticket # 1233206383).

At this point, I am just going to STOP promoting Tracfone and reverse course and tell everybody to stop going to Tracfone. Terrible waste of time.
Woz2000

Postby Woz2000 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:02 pm

Jude...

"Sent: Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:25 pm
To: Woz2000

Hi Woz2000. I'm sorry you're experiencing this problem. What is your TracFone number?"

I cannot reply and I'd rather not post my phone number in public.
Woz2000

Postby Jude » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:10 pm

Hi Woz2000. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. You can respond using the private message feature. I have sent you a private message. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:03 pm

Hi Husavik. I'm TracFone - Maria. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced with your reward points. We're here to help you with your concerns. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Woz2000 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:26 pm

Hugh number of points stolen by Tracfone out of my account, people reporting not getting new referral points. All these problems happening all of a sudden as Tracfone blocks the accumulation of 'misc' points on their website. Tracfone support not helping to resolve. This is all too much of a coincidence.

Tracfone, are you deliberately manipulating our accounts to reduce the rewards owned?????? I am disgusted and will turn from a Tracfone supporter to a Tracfone hater. I've brought you a ton of business.... I will take it away!!! DISGUSTED!
Woz2000

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:02 pm

Hi Woz2000. This is TracFone - Maria. We understand where you're coming from. Please allow us another opportunity to help you. We value your business with us, and we would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. I've sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Woz2000 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:43 pm

I've had 2 referrals now in the last 3 days (just one now) and NO points have been credited. So in addition to all the missing/stolen points, another 24,000 has not been credited.

You would like to 'address' my concerns, but I've already wasted hours on chat and phone trying to resolve this and getting no where. I've sent Jude a PM with the ticket number as well as posting it here. If you really want to help, its not hard, go to ticket # 1233206383, add up all the points that were accumulated in the last 2 months using the account history, then check why it is NO longer in pending as it should stay there for 60 days. No they didn't drop off because of accounts not staying active for 2 months (that's what support tries to tell me), if that was the case, the points would drop off slowly, not all at once...not 240,000 points accumulated over 2 months all dropping off in 1 day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TracFone - Maria wrote:Hi Woz2000. This is TracFone - Maria. We understand where you're coming from. Please allow us another opportunity to help you. We value your business with us, and we would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. I've sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thank you.
Woz2000

Postby Jude » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:06 pm

Hi Woz2000. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby Woz2000 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:23 pm

Just WOW. My friend just reported 120,000 points went missing in his account. SMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do we need to start taking screenshots of our accounts on a daily basis? Jeez. This is incredible.

Woz2000 wrote:I've had 2 referrals now in the last 3 days (just one now) and NO points have been credited. So in addition to all the missing/stolen points, another 24,000 has not been credited.

You would like to 'address' my concerns, but I've already wasted hours on chat and phone trying to resolve this and getting no where. I've sent Jude a PM with the ticket number as well as posting it here. If you really want to help, its not hard, go to ticket # 1233206383, add up all the points that were accumulated in the last 2 months using the account history, then check why it is NO longer in pending as it should stay there for 60 days. No they didn't drop off because of accounts not staying active for 2 months (that's what support tries to tell me), if that was the case, the points would drop off slowly, not all at once...not 240,000 points accumulated over 2 months all dropping off in 1 day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TracFone - Maria wrote:Hi Woz2000. This is TracFone - Maria. We understand where you're coming from. Please allow us another opportunity to help you. We value your business with us, and we would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. I've sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thank you.
Woz2000

PreviousNext

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.