Verizon wireless announcement 24

Verizon wireless announcement 24

Postby sambino114 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:17 am

I got a new phone and instead of activating the sim card that it came with I just put in my old sim card from my old phone and it worked just fine for almost two weeks and then the other day I woke up and realized I wasn't able to send or receive text messages. So I called customer support and after speaking with a handful of people they found the problem to be the sim card and said I needed to put the sim card that came with my phone in my phone and so I did and they transferred my service except it didn't work and now not only can I not send or receive texts I cannot dial out or receive calls and don't have any service period. When I try to call out it says welcome to Verizon wireless this call cannot be completed because there are restrictions on this line announcement 24 location 7256749. And I've been on the phone with customer support for going on two days now and I've done turned my phone on and off again over 1000 times and no one can figure it out. I've looked online and saw that there are others experiencing the same issue. But still I have not been able to find a solution nor has customer support and now I'm going on day 3 without service. What's going on?? I've had this number for going on 3 years now and have switched phones many of times and have never had an issue. I'm getting extremely upset and frustrated and don't know what to do. Can anyone help? Please!
sambino114

Re: Verizon wireless announcement 24

Postby Jude » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:07 pm

Hi sambino114. My name is TracFone Jude. We understand where you're coming from and apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.