Where is the live chat button?

Where is the live chat button?

Postby leewriting » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:24 am

I never see the live chat button on the contact page. I see the live chat hours listed, but never the button to connect to live chat. Is there some browser issue with java or something?
leewriting

Re: Where is the live chat button?

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:01 pm

Hi leewriting. I'm TracFone - Maria. We're sorry for the inconvenience that you have encountered. For us to address your concern, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Websurfer1915 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:40 pm

TracFone - Maria wrote:Hi leewriting. I'm TracFone - Maria. We're sorry for the inconvenience that you have encountered. For us to address your concern, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
Websurfer1915

Postby leewriting » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:06 am

That's the link to the support page where the button is supposed to be, but it is not there. I did find a "Chat with Messenger" link on the login page of all places. Can that be used for live chat?
leewriting

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:03 pm

Hi leewriting. This is TracFone - Maria. No, you can't. You will not be able to chat with a live agent through messager. Please try to close the pop-up blocker on your browser and check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:06 pm

Hi Websurfer1915. I'm TracFone - Maria. Are you having a problem with your account? Please know that we are here to help. Should you need assistance, kindly check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.