Transfer From Old Phone to New

Transfer From Old Phone to New

Postby GrayGuy » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:08 pm

I want to replace my current phone and want to give the new phone the same number and hours/minutes of my old phone.
GrayGuy

Re: Transfer From Old Phone to New

Postby Jude » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:17 pm

Hi GrayGuy. My name is TracFone Jude and I will be addressing your question. You can transfer the phone number and minutes when you receive the new phone. You can do so on our website using this link https://www.tracfone.com/switchnumber/instruction. We can also help you with the process. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby speedydvdman » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:50 pm

I have a Tracfone 6.2" Motorola MotoG7 Optimo MAXX Smartphone which I am in the process of setting up to replace my Samsung.

However, I can't seem to get any sound out of this new phone. It is new but was purchased in 9/2020 and was meant to be used when my Samsung began showing it's age.

I have tried just about everything (including the latest update) and still no sound.

Any ideas anyone?
speedydvdman

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:55 pm

Hi speedydvdman. I'm TracFone - Maria. We're sorry to hear that you are having a problem with the sound on your phone. Allow us to further check on it so we can has the issue resolved as soon as possible. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.