logging into account

logging into account

Postby blueskye » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:42 pm

I cannot log into my Tracfone account. I tried changing the password and that doesn't work. I have had the same email and password for years.
blueskye

Re: logging into account

Postby Jude » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:55 pm

Hi blueskye. My name is TracFone Jude. We would be happy to take a closer look into this for you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you
Jude

Postby ttw2727 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:32 pm

Same problem here. After having some problems with one of the three phone numbers with Tracfone I reactivated a line that had been deactivated. I was able to access my online account this morning but now when I go to access - nothing. No error message it just sits on the log in page (after green check marks). What is going on?
ttw2727

Postby Jude » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:29 pm

Hi ttw2727. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.