Caller ID Issue

Caller ID Issue

Postby Spacemanphone » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:13 am

Hello,

I activated a new track phone and the outbound caller ID is showing up as a different person. How do I change this?
Spacemanphone

Re: Caller ID Issue

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:12 pm

Hi Spacemanphone. I'm TracFone - Maria. We're sorry to hear that you are having a problem with your Caller ID. We're here to help you with it. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Spacemanphone » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:59 am

I clicked on the link and was directed to a support agent. That support agent was unable to change the outbound caller ID. As in, whenever I make a call to another phone using my tracfone, my number shows up as a different name.

Fredic was unable to assist me on my issue. He made a ticket for level 2 help. Fredic said the level 2 support would make a call in 15 minutes. Nobody has called me all day to resolve this issue!!!
Spacemanphone

Postby Spacemanphone » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:17 pm

I clicked on the link and was directed to a support agent. That support agent was unable to change the outbound caller ID. As in, whenever I make a call to another phone using my tracfone, my number shows up as a different name.

Fredic was unable to assist me on my issue. He made a ticket for level 2 help. Fredic said the level 2 support would make a call in 15 minutes. Nobody has called me all day to resolve this issue!!!
Spacemanphone

Postby Spacemanphone » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:11 pm

Fredic was unable to assist me on my issue. He made a ticket for level 2 help. Fredic said the level 2 support would make a call in 15 minutes. Nobody has called me for the past couple of day to resolve this issue!!!
Spacemanphone

Postby Jude » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:19 pm

Hi Spacemanphone. My name is TracFone Jude. Please accept our deepest apology for this experience. We do not want our customers to encounter issues about the service we offer. We will need to check your account in order to escalate this problem. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.