Changing password at tracfone.com

Changing password at tracfone.com

Postby Joel33617 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:33 pm

Can a representative from TracFone please tell me when the tracfone.com website will be fixed so that I can change my password. I just read a few messages here in the forums posted over TWO YEARS ago about this problem and the reply was that the Change Password function was broken and was in the process of being fixed. It is STILL not fixed. I've tried many times, different browsers, different computer, but exactly the same thing happens every time: when I click on Save a window pops up asking for my password (current password) since that is required in order to change any login information on your account. I enter my current password, the window goes away, then I click on SAVE to save my new password. A red banner appears at the top of that section that says " ! Account already exists with same email ". I've done the online chat, I've called, etc. etc. etc. They have changed my password twice now and e-mailed me the new password, which works. BUT THAT IS NOT THE PROBLEM. I want to be able to log onto TracFone.com and change my password to a long, complicated, strong password OF MY OWN CHOOSING. I have no problem doing this at Amazon, Walmart, Netflix, Bank of America, or anywhere else. When will TracFone fix the tracfone.com website so users can actually change their own passwords online???
Joel33617

Re: Changing password at tracfone.com

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:35 pm

Hi Joel33617. This is TracFone - Maria. We understand your concern. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. Allow us to have the opportunity to assist you and ensure to provide you with a concrete resolution. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.