Stop persistent, incorrect reminder emails

Stop persistent, incorrect reminder emails

Postby qajaq1949 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:58 pm

As I have tried to explain to two different people at your customer service number:
YOUR AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL EMAILS ARE INCORRECT, USELESS, AND ANNOYINGLY PERSISTENT.

1. The date is meaningless. It tells me my recurring payment will be charged on July 15. While I do have automatic payments set up for my account, it is charging at 30-day intervals that will NOT coincide with the 15th of any month for at least a year. The latest automatic payment was made on 6/23/2020.

2. I pay for two phones (identical plans) at the same time, not just my main account phone.

3. The amount shown does not include taxes and other charges, so it is misleading even for the one phone.

4. Even though I paid the renewal for both phones a week ago, I AM STILL GETTING THIS USELESS AND INACCURATE EMAIL EVERY SINGLE DAY SINCE THEN.

i am happy with the phone service itself, and with the price. I just wish your tech people could stop this apparently-automatic and utterly useless and annoying email from cluttering my inbox every day.
qajaq1949

Re: Stop persistent, incorrect reminder emails

Postby Jude » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:01 pm

Hi qajaq1949. My name is TracFone Jude. We understand where you're coming from and apologize for the trouble you've experienced with our service. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.