Switching back to anothe phone number

Switching back to anothe phone number

Postby aewtx » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:45 pm

I activated my phone and put in I wanted to port my old number, but my service provider is denying the request. How do I go back to getting a phone number assigned to me> Because otherwise I can't use this phone at all.
aewtx

Re: Switching back to anothe phone number

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:21 pm

Hi aewtx. I'm TracFone - Maria. For us to assist you with your concern, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby aewtx » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:20 am

Hi, Maria

I saw your PM, but I don't see a way to respond to your PM. I saw the link you gave for chat, but there's no button to actually chat. It says there's the option, but there's no way to use that option that I see. Please direct me how to chat. Thanks.
aewtx

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:42 am

Hi aewtx. This is TracFone - Maria. We apologize for the trouble. Please check your Forum inbox again for a private message. Thanks.
TracFone - Maria

Postby aewtx » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:43 pm

You gave me the exact same link, which does not have the chat capability. It only says it's an available function, but there is no button to actually chat. And there is not a way to respond to the PM. And it was very hard to find this forum in the first place. Very odd and secretive.
aewtx

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:12 am

Hi aewtx. This is TracFone - Maria. We understand where you're coming from. We're sorry for the inconvenience we have caused you. Our chat link is currently up and running. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thanks.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.