Got an email saying I have an Overnight FedEx delivery but..

Got an email saying I have an Overnight FedEx delivery but..

Postby BangtanBarbie » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:37 pm

Hello :) This is my first time buying an iPhone (or any kind of phone) and plan from Tracfone so I have a couple of questions.

I just received an email saying that I have a FedEx package that will be delivered to me tomorrow and I assumed it would be my phone because I paid for the extra shipping but when I logged on to check the status of my order, it says that my order is still processing. Also, when I was at the checkout and printed my confirmation, it said that I would receive an email where I would need to verify my order. I haven’t received that either.

So, my question is, Is this my phone that is being shipped tomorrow? And before I get roasted for asking what is probably a blatantly obvious answer to most people, (:P) I order a lot of stuff online and I get stuff from UPS and FedEx all the time so it could be anything so that is why I am asking. :)

My second and final question is, I know most carriers give you a phone number when you checkout. This site did not. Will I get my number when I get my phone or did I just miss it somewhere? Again, I have never used Tracfone, so I don’t know how this works.

Thanks to anyone that can help me in advance and I hope everyone is staying safe and having a wonderful day so far! <3
BangtanBarbie

Re: Got an email saying I have an Overnight FedEx delivery b

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:29 pm

Hi BangtanBarbie. This is TracFone - Maria. For us to address your concern about your order, we need to further check on it first. Also, you will have a new phone number or you can transfer old phone number once you activate your phone. To further assist, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.