Alcatel TCL A502DL no longer get voicemail notifications

Alcatel TCL A502DL no longer get voicemail notifications

Postby Bode » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:33 pm

Hello,

I've had this phone for about a year now. Until about 2 weeks ago, the phone was reliably receiving voicemail notifications (i.e., notifying me when a caller had left me a voicemail message). Since then the phone is not receiving any voicemail notifications at all. What can I do to fix this?

Thanks,

Bode
Bode

Re: Alcatel TCL A502DL no longer get voicemail notifications

Postby Jude » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:43 pm

Hi Bode. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize that your phone is no longer getting Voicemail notifications. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you today. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby Bode » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:31 pm

Thanks for the private message. I would love to chat with a Tracfone expert. Unfortunately, there is no clickable link on https://www.tracfone.com/contactus?showchat=true in either my Firefox or Chrome browser for online chat . What can I do to make it possible to start an online chat?
Bode

Postby Jude » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:24 pm

Hi Bode. My name is TracFone Jude. I have checked the link and it should be working when you use Google Chrome. Please try to access the link again and check if you're able to start a chat. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.