Can't get online chat from the customer service.

Can't get online chat from the customer service.

Postby lauraB » Fri May 08, 2020 7:07 pm

It says online chat help is available until 11:45 PM. I tried at 6:40 PM, and NO one there. What is up?? How do I send an email to customer service??
lauraB

Re: Can't get online chat from the customer service.

Postby Jude » Fri May 08, 2020 7:11 pm

Hi lauraB. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble you've encountered with our customer service. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby lauraB » Fri May 08, 2020 7:14 pm

Self service won't help with this
lauraB

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon May 11, 2020 4:20 pm

Hi lauraB. I'm TracFone Maria. We truly understand how you feel. Please know that we always strive hard to provide our customers the best customer experience. We assure you our mission is to help you in the best way possible. Kindly check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.