Voicemail Reset

Voicemail Reset

Postby fham4tff » Wed May 06, 2020 12:45 pm

After having notification problems with voicemail on my unlocked Moto G5 Plus GSM network (AT&T) phone, I set up Youmail and had all voicemails forwarded there. I now want to revert back to Tracfone voicemail, but am having problems deactivating Youmail, I get error message “call forwarding - connection problem or invalid MMI code” when entering the deactivate code. I have tried entering code directly from my phone, using safe mode, but always receive the above error message. I had Tracfone Chat reset my voicemail, but that didn’t work (think it only reset password). I’ve seen posts on the forum that Tier 3 Support can probably solve my problem, but you need to have a pin number - how do you contact Tier 3 Support and get a pin number to get their help?
fham4tff

Re: Voicemail Reset

Postby Jude » Thu May 07, 2020 10:45 am

Hi fham4tff. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble you've encountered with the voicemail feature. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby fham4tff » Thu May 07, 2020 1:59 pm

Since I'm new I can't reply to your message. I've tried chat sessions and agents have reset voicemail, but it does not clear the call forwarding and agents insist there is no one higher that can resolve the problem. I cannot get to a Tier 3 support agent!
fham4tff

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu May 07, 2020 2:37 pm

Hi fham4tff. I'm TracFone Maria. We understand your concern. Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience you have experienced. We would like to review your account to straighten things out. Kindly check your For um inbox for a private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.