i am SO SICK of all you mods saying "check your inbox"

i am SO SICK of all you mods saying "check your inbox"

Postby trashyrvpark » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:31 pm

what the f*** is wrong with all of you moderators???!

WHY CAN'T YOU just help the person IN THE OPEN PUBLIC HREAD THEY MADE that is MEANT TO GET HELP??!!
trashyrvpark

Re: i am SO SICK of all you mods saying "check your inbox"

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:46 pm

Hi trashyrvpark. I'm TracFone Maria. We understand where you're coming from. Please know that there are issues that we need to take offline if there's an account involved for security purposes. Should you need further assistance, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Teduardo » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:14 pm

trashyrvpark wrote:what the f*** is wrong with all of you moderators???!

WHY CAN'T YOU just help the person IN THE OPEN PUBLIC HREAD THEY MADE that is MEANT TO GET HELP??!!

Hey, Buddy!

I hear you. A lot of these questions in these forums Do Not require a PM, Chat or otherwise.

I posted a question a few minutes ago, and I specifically told the moderators to answer it here. If they will do so remains to be seen.

Here's a tip. If you can't get any answers here, try Howard Forums Mobile Community:
https://www.howardforums.com/content.php

Have A Great Day, and Stay Well!
Teduardo

Postby trashyrvpark » Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:18 pm

TracFone - Maria wrote:Hi trashyrvpark. I'm TracFone Maria. We understand where you're coming from. Please know that there are issues that we need to take offline if there's an account involved for security purposes. Should you need further assistance, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

NO I WILL NOT check my inbox for a PM FROM A DUMB DIRTBAG YOU ARE!
trashyrvpark

Postby Jude » Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:00 pm

Hi trashyrvpark. We understand where you're coming from and apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Please be advised that we respond to general inquiries directly on the post. However, we message customers where we need to get the account information or contact information. As per our interest to serve you better, we are continuously working on improving and expanding our procedures, products and overall services. Thank you.
Jude

Postby wilc » Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:59 am

I am so with you. What the h--- is the point of this forum if the solutions are never published so others can take advantage of the help? It's like it's a big SECRET! And the excuse that they're about personal accounts is a bunch BS! I found the problem I'm having 11 times in less than a minute, the exact same problem, so don't tell me it's all about one individual's account being compromised! What a hopeless operation! Boils my blood!
wilc

Postby wilc » Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:04 am

That's another thing I'm sic of.....the constant apologizing! They do the same thing when you call in for support and can't get any.....I'm so sorry, ma'am, I'm so sorry ma'am, over and over and over! I finally said, STOP SAYING THAT! First of all, YOU ARE NOT SORRY, and 2nd, IT'S CONDESCENDING AND OF NO HELP!

HOPELESS., UTTERLY HOPELESS!
wilc

Postby Jude » Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:02 pm

Hi wilc. my name is TracFone Jude. We understand where you're coming from and apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Please be advised that we ask customers to send us a private message since we check the account first before we can provide a resolution. As per our interest to serve you better, we are continuously working on
improving and expanding our procedures, products and overall services. Should you need assistance, please let us know. Thank you.
Jude

Postby Aimhere » Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:36 am

But Jude, surely even you recognize that not all discussions require the exchange of an account or phone number or other personal info. Many times, the information is of a general nature. If there is a solution that solves a problem, it ought to be publicly posted. Or do Tracfone reps actually enjoy answering the same questions over and over and over?
Aimhere

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:04 am

Hi Aimhere. This is TracFone Maria. We sincerely apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Yes, we answer general questions here on this Forum if checking the account is not needed. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Next

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.