Cannot activate new TracPhone

Cannot activate new TracPhone

Postby bcanderson1217 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:53 pm

I recently purchased a new TracPhone at Target and bought a data plan card. When I try and input the serial number on the red card that came in the tracphone package on the "activate" area of the website it says that I am "already enrolled in auto-refill and will need to sign in to my account". However, when I try to sign in/create an account it says I "need to activate my phone". I tried calling customer support, but no answer. Any thoughts?
bcanderson1217

Re: Cannot activate new TracPhone

Postby Jude » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:54 am

Hi bcanderson1217. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble you've encountered in activating your phone. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby kuhl lab » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:26 pm

I activated my tracfone and purchased a mobile plan but my phone keeps searching service(for hours, and I restarted it a few times already). Can someone please help me so I can actually use my tracfone???
kuhl lab

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:49 pm

Hi kuhl lab. I'm TracFone Maria. We sincerely apologize that you are having a problem trying to activate your phone. Yes, we are here and eager to help you. To further assist, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby amyn » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:53 pm

Trying to activate my new phone, tried to call. Says it’s a 4 hour wait. Phone number doesn’t show up in settings, but it does when I log into tracfone.com. Have turned it off several times, still not updating with phone number and ability to call.
amyn

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:53 am

Hi amyn. I'm Tracfone Maria. We're sorry that you are having problems trying to activate your phone. We can take a look into what's going on and ensure that there's a resolution for you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby frizzletoad » Thu May 21, 2020 4:31 pm

I am having the same issue. Purchased a new phone from Target. Receipt from target says item active within 3 hrs. It has been over 3 hours but I cannot activate phone getting error message "Your device is already enrolled in the Auto-Refill program. If you would like to change your plan, please log in to My Account."
frizzletoad

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu May 21, 2020 5:19 pm

Hi frizzletoad. I'm Tracfone Maria. We sincerely apologize that you are having a problem trying to activate your phone. We would like to discuss the details of the issue so that we can address it immediately. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.