Multiple issues after adding minutes

Multiple issues after adding minutes

Postby carol46 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:20 pm

Hi,
I was low on SMS minutes and so I purchased an add on of 1000 minutes for 5.00. Prior to my purchase I had 2.93 GB data, 21 texts and 185 minutes as well as 141.25 MB data in the Carryover section which expires in March. After I added the 1000 minutes, I lost the 21 texts I had left as well as my 185 minutes. I called the 1-800 number and they were able to restore my minutes (the 21 texts were gone for good they said). Once the minutes were restored, I lost my SMS texts. I had to call again. They restored my texts (all but the 21 I originally lost), but then the 2.93 GB data in my current plan, was moved to the Data Carryover section and the 141.25 MB data was moved to my current plan.
This has been nothing but a headache.
Without having to call AGAIN, is there a way that this can be rectified. I've spent so much time on the phone calls (they can't help me in the online chat) and I'm annoyed as well as afraid that when I call again something else is going to get erased when they try to fix this issue.
Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.
carol46

Re: Multiple issues after adding minutes

Postby Jude » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:31 pm

Hi carol46. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the issues you've encountered with the minutes on your phone. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.